image

image

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Thrifty Thursday #24




Wow I can't believe it's Thursday! How does that happen? On Monday it feels like the week will never end, and then somehow it's already Thursday!

Well yesterday, Hubby & I went down to Miami to see Beyonce's Mrs. Carter show! It was AWESOME! I actually won 2 tickets from Mastercard's "Priceless Miami" Twitter Party on Monday (of this week), and was one of the first 3 names chosen!
I actually forgot to bring my camera.. but when we got there, I found out that "professional" cameras are not allowed, so they may have just made me put it back in the car. We do have a few cell phone photos and videos that I'll try to get together and post for everyone!!

OH Big news, I am working on a new Review/Giveaway post!! I hope to have something special for you real soon!

 

Now, on to this weeks Featured posts! Since I missed last week, I'll give you an extra ;)


Oven Roasted Brussel Sprouts - because I'm looking for a way to get my husband to eat them!




24 Useful Tips: Because I think we can all use these, some are really awesome!
Leave me a comment, and let me know what you think. Which was your fave?


Powder Room Makeover: I love looking at makeovers and remodeling!





I hope you all enjoyed my Featured posts this week! I can't wait to see what you all link up for next weeks Features!!









XOXO,

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my Powder Room Makeover!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Problem! Thank you for linking up with us!! Hope you will continue to join us!

      Delete