image

image

Thursday, August 29, 2013

I can't believe it!


First off, I can't believe it has been so long since I have posted - anything! (more on that below). It has literally been a month and a half since my last post... :( 


Second, can you believe that TODAY is my 1 year BLOGIVERSARY?? Go check it out! One year ago today, I posted my very first blog ever! This calls for a celebration, but like all other things, I have waited until DAY (night) OF to write this, so I don't have any celebration planned! Maybe, one day, I will get something together! 



With all that being said, I have been saving bits and pieces of info I've wanted to shared with you all - I have tons of photos and ideas of posts. I should be able to fill the rest of the year!


I took some time off and I wish I could say it was to enjoy life and my family over the summer! The truth is I got lazy and didn't make blogging a priority, which is upsetting but I'm here to try again.


BIG NEWS!!! I am currently 14 weeks (&3 days) pregnant with a baby boy! We are so excited! I've always wanted to blog while pregnant, always wanted to be able to share everything going on, yet I dont feel like I have much to share :) 
This past weekend we did the Gender Reveal with cupcakes and shared through facebook to tell all our friends and family!
 IAmPregnant Ticker

This ticker is a few days ahead. I made it way at the beginning then we started measuring a few days behind, but I really like this one :) 


I really didn't intend for this post to be quite so long, and thank you for those still reading along!! Please be on the look out for posts more often! And if you'd like to link up for Thrifty Thursday, since it just works out that way, please do below!! I will be back on top of my Features next week!!



XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment