image

image

Thursday, September 19, 2013

It's Thursday ... You know what that means!

OMG - 17 weeks (& 3 days)! Only a few days till our next appointment!
Our Target registry also tells me there are only 158 days till his due date! That doesn't seem like all that much!

 I swear I plan on posting more than just once a week! I always start this post on Sunday to get out on Monday (when I was 17 weeks exactly!) but I never end up finishing it :)



Anyone who says Blogging is easy is lying ... or has a secret I WISH they would share! :) I am so pooped when I get home, after a full day in the office that it takes everything to make just dinner and sit on the couch!



The past few weeks have been all about organizing and decluttering at home, as I try to take Mary Organizes' challenge (you must check it out!!). 
So this week I have chosen all things to help get organzied, and hopefully stay that way!



How to balance blogging & family time: I totally need to learn about this so I can get more blogging in!



Creating a blog posting schedule: Have I mentioned I need this? :)

 


Wise words for Moms: exactly as the title states! I am looking forward to looking into these resources! Plus added bonus ~ There's a giveaway on this one for the next 12 hours!! Don't miss out!




Thank you for joining us for another week of Thrifty Thursday!! I hope you will add your posts below and continue to join us weekly!!!






XOXO,


2 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica! Thank you so much for featuring my Wise Words For Moms Giveaway. I pray you and baby continue to do well, so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry I didn't reply here sooner! Thank you so much for the well wishes!
      xoxo

      Delete