image

image

Sunday, October 27, 2013

We're Partying - Come & Join!

Well, I'm behind! Sorry for everyone who missed Thrifty Thursday this week - but we are taking a little break while Lindsey from Emmy Lane is visiting with family!

I do have a fun surprise planned for next week though!!

Tyler & I are visiting my mom on the (FL) west coast this weekend, while my brother is down from NY and RIGHT NOW I have an online Origami Owl party going on!! It is so much fun and I really encourage everyone to join us!

There are contests going on and all the fun will end on Tuesday Oct 29th, after a huge LIVE event starting at 8pm!!

This is my very first time working with Origami Owl and I am just loving it! I'm glad I have so much going on, or I'd want to join myself!!
Here are a few photos we've been sharing for some great ideas.


And a great way to see the size difference between lockets. The lockets come in Silver, Gold, Rose Gold and Black - but not all finishes come in a sizes :)


Make sure you come check out the event on facebook to see all the photos, including the items being retired at the end of the event, and join the contests! 1 is ending TONIGHT!

Plus if you're quick there is also a flash sale ending TONIGHT at 10pm - Save $50 on a whole set!

  
And here's my goal for the party! I can get this awesome set at a great discount! I love it!!
Be sure to look out for a review after I place an order! 
 
 
 
Please come join us now through Tuesday night!
 
 
XOXO,

 

No comments:

Post a Comment