image

image

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Yippee for Thrifty Thursday!

Wow I'm late - the day just got away from me! I am still on a high from last week - and I am so close to 6,800 views now, 
that's like 400 in 1 week, yikes!


First, I'd like to introduce you all the the wonderful ladies that co-host this weekly party along with me. I have been totally remiss in that aspect in the past! I hope you will check them all out, they are fantastic ladies!

Bonnie blogs at From Nature to Nurture - check out her 31 days of being a SAHM mom this month!
Krysta blogs over at KrystaSteen.com :) She also has a great 31 Day series going on!
Lindsey blogs at Emmy Lane, she share such cute posts - and is the founder of Thrifty Thursday!
Julia blogs at JuliaKendrick.com and I love to read her posts 
(fyi I will be trying that Pumpkin Pie Smoothie!!)


Straight on to the Features this week!
I'm starting the week out with a Non-Food Feature!!! 


These Dry Erase Cubes look so awesome!! I have to make some for home!


This next Feature is just perfect!! Check out how to Double page views in 2 months!



Oh I just love this Baby Feet Shadow Box Keepsake! We have to do this, I also plan to do the Belly Cast when I get super big :) hahah


Hi Friends, FYI there is no linky tool this week :) If you'd like to comment with your post, I will happily take a look at them all!



I hope you will continue to join us and leave me a comment and what you think!
 
Hey if you're not following me yet ~ now would be a great time to start!! Choose from Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Bloglovin, Google Friend Connect, & Networked Blogs!! Give me a shout and let me know you're my newest Friend!!


XOXO,

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Jessica for featuring my Baby Feet Tutorial! You are going to love making it and even more keeping it! FYI, newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! So glad to have you here!

    ReplyDelete