image

image

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Throwback Thrifty Thursday - Part 2!

Even though you will notice the live link-up for Thrifty Thursday is back this week, I still want to finish up the Throwback version I started :)

Again I didn't plan ahead and have everything ready, so I am late :) We had an ultrasound today and everything is perfect!! 
I am 24w3d for my due date, but baby is measuring 25w4d, and he was breech today.
I will get a post together with photos and full updates soon!

I am flying to NY this weekend for my baby shower, I am SOO excited! I'll have a lot of airport time, that I plan to catch up on my blog reading and maybe get some posts scheduled ahead of time!


Now, for my Throwback specials, let see what I found from August back through June!



Kids' Kitchen from a Nightstand: I love this DIY project, I wish I were more handy, or that I had a nightstand to DIY ;)


Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp: sounds so yummy!!


Useful tips: because who couldn't use some of these once in a while!


Honeycomb Table Tutorial: this looks fun! One day I will be more crafty LOL


Rhubarb Cherry Jam: There have been quite a few Rhubarb link ups - and I love cherry so this one sounded good!


Peppermint Foot Scrub: I am hoping to get a mani/pedi when I get to NY tomorrow so this one definitely caught my attention :)


Exfoliating Oatmeal Mask: This goes right along with the foot scrub. 
Mmm sounds heavenly :)


Creamy Cauliflower Pasta: This is one recipe I did share and even made at home - it was SO good! I have to remember to make it again!



WOW that was a lot and of course no where near all that were shared! There are still 4 more months to go through until I get the beginning of Thrifty Thursday! I'll do all of that next week!

And if you're not following me yet ~ now would be a great time to start!! Choose from Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Bloglovin, Google Friend Connect, & Networked Blogs!! Give me a shout and let me know you're my newest Friend!!




XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment