image

image

Friday, January 31, 2014

I won!! (Part 1 of 3)

It's true!! Can you believe it?

Did anyone see the Blogger Promo I told you about on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Pinterest? (you must've seen it somewhere!) 

Well, if you didn't here was the original photo:


Anywho ... this is what I WON!!! 
I have been selected as one of BelliVita's three national Belly Bowl bloggers!!

Here's a little info about the company, from their website :)
BelliVita crafts breathtakingly beautiful pieces of art from body castings, with a focus on the pregnant form. Our pregnancy belly bowls and vases are hand-crafted in porcelain or blown glass—in a wide variety of styles, sizes and colors—uniquely capturing the amazing experience of pregnancy. The result is an exquisite work of sculptural art that you can proudly display and cherish for life.

I am soo excited, and this will be a 3 part series ALL about this belly cast and bowl! The next part will be creating the belly cast and the 3rd will be after I receive the hand made porcelain (or glass) bowl! 

With ONLY 3 weeks left (ahh!), Hubby and I will be taking on the belly cast adventure this weekend! So you should be seeing part 2 fairly soon!

I hope you will all follow this journey with me and leave me some love in the comments!
Don't forget to check out BelliVita's work on their website and through Facebook! You can even follow them on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest!


As a special offer for you, my wonderful readers, they are giving $200 off!! 
Don't miss it!!


And if you're not following me yet ~ now would be a great time to start!! Choose from Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Bloglovin, Google Friend Connect, & NetworkedBlogs!! 
Give me a shout and let me know you're my newest Friend!!


XOXO,
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi I am already a follower to your lovely blog (Via GFC) You have really a wonderful blog am really impressed with your blog, it looks really cool. I have also started following you through Twitter and Blogvin aswel.I would love it if you follow me back

    my blog: wilsontom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I also follow your blog and on twitter :)

      Delete