I wasn't really planning to share, or probably even write them down, but as I explained to my sister last week, if they aren't written down or shared with others to hold you accountable, then they might as well not even exist!
So to take my own advice, here are a few I have come up with:
1. Make Goals! Write them out and share with the world! (Does this count - since that's what I'm doing NOW?!)
2. Save money! Anything is more than last year! Check out this idea, or do it in half from here, that I will be joining my sisters and others on - will you join us??
3. BLOG more! I hope you'll all be happy about that! My aim is to be a "Mommy Blog"! This will include a blog overhaul! New photos, layout, design, etc :) (2 part goal here, lol)
4. Have another go at my Shaklee business! I have let this slack a little over the last year and I know it will be hard in the upcoming year as well, but I want to at least say I tried!
5. Stick to my "cleaning schedule" at home. Moving showed me that I really dropped the ball on this one, there was a lot to clean!
6. Be more organized at home, from papers to clothing!
7. Unpack everything!!! This one I want done by Mid Feb, or earlier! Come back and check on me!!
8. Get fit after Baby!
I am sure I will add to my list as the days, weeks and months pass!
Just for a brief overview of 2012, I didn't write out any goals but I really wanted a baby (or to at least be pregnant) and to be able to buy a house! Well Norman Ryder will be here in 4-6 weeks and we closed on our house on 12/30 - so I'm happy!!
Unfortunately, we did lose a couple great women in our lives, who will continue to live on in our hearts.
I encourage you to PLEASE share your own goals below! If you do not want the world (as if that many people read my blog!) to see your goals at this time, please feel free to email them to me personally, but remember, the more that see that you are serious, the more likely you will be ticking these things off, and the faster!
And if you're not following me yet ~ now would be a great time to start!! Choose from Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Bloglovin, Google Friend Connect, & NetworkedBlogs!!