image

image

Monday, January 20, 2014

New Year ... New Goals

I do realize it's already a few weeks in to the New Year, and I am a little behind on announcing my goals, but better late than never, huh? :)
 

I wasn't really planning to share, or probably even write them down, but as I explained to my sister last week, if they aren't written down or shared with others to hold you accountable, then they might as well not even exist!
So to take my own advice, here are a few I have come up with:
 

1. Make Goals! Write them out and share with the world! (Does this count - since that's what I'm doing NOW?!)

2. Save money! Anything is more than last year! Check out this idea, or do it in half from here, that I will be joining my sisters and others on - will you join us??

3. BLOG more! I hope you'll all be happy about that! My aim is to be a "Mommy Blog"! This will include a blog overhaul! New photos, layout, design, etc :) (2 part goal here, lol)

4. Have another go at my Shaklee business! I have let this slack a little over the last year and I know it will be hard in the upcoming year as well, but I want to at least say I tried!

5. Stick to my "cleaning schedule" at home. Moving showed me that I really dropped the ball on this one, there was a lot to clean!

6. Be more organized at home, from papers to clothing!

7. Unpack everything!!! This one I want done by Mid Feb, or earlier! Come back and check on me!!

8. Get fit after Baby!

I am sure I will add to my list as the days, weeks and months pass!


Just for a brief overview of 2012, I didn't write out any goals but I really wanted a baby (or to at least be pregnant) and to be able to buy a house! Well Norman Ryder will be here in 4-6 weeks and we closed on our house on 12/30 - so I'm happy!!
Unfortunately, we did lose a couple great women in our lives, who will continue to live on in our hearts.

I encourage you to PLEASE share your own goals below! If you do not want the world (as if that many people read my blog!) to see your goals at this time, please feel free to email them to me personally, but remember, the more that see that you are serious, the more likely you will be ticking these things off, and the faster!

And if you're not following me yet ~ now would be a great time to start!! Choose from Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Bloglovin, Google Friend Connect, & NetworkedBlogs!! 
Give me a shout and let me know you're my newest Friend!!



XOXO,

5 comments:

  1. I do not have a huge list of goals but I do I have a few that are most important to me this year. I am/was hesitant to share them but with a little push from my sister...here they are.

    1. Pay down my husbands credit/buy a house (this is a two part goal as I have to do one to achieve the other)

    2. Get organized at home. (With 3 kids all under the age of 8 this one is a little tuff...they/i have stuff everywhere)

    3. Get a full time job (I feel I need to be able to help my husband out more and for my own sanity I need a job. My oldest is a transplant recipient and I stopped working when he came along, in sept all 3 kids will be in school full time so now would be a good time to get that job)

    I know as time goes on I will add to the listbut this Is where I need to start.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot one!! 4. SAVE MONEY!! I will be doing the half (posted above in your blog)

      Delete
    2. These are great goals!! #4 will definitely help towards #1 as well! Little steps will help you achieve #2 - yesterday I decided to go through 1 (of 3) boxes per day that have been sitting around and moved because I didn't know what was in them and didn't want to trash them, and I ended up getting through all 3 and condensing to 1! Pick one room, or one area and start from there. Aslo, put it on your calendar as non-negotiable time and you will be surprised what you get done!
      So glad you decided to post!!! <3

      Delete
  2. Just love this idea! My girls are sooooo smart! I need a little time, as we just got home, but I will be back with my list!

    ReplyDelete