image

image

Monday, March 4, 2013

My New Venture


BIG NEWS!!!



I am So So So excited to share with you all, that I have decided to try my hand in the Photography business. I am just so excited about it ~ Excited seems to be the only word I can use to describe it!



I would like to officially introduce you all to:




Of course this is brand new, but I am so excited to be getting out and taking photos of just about everything!! I have a little sneak peak for you from going to the beach for a family birthday :)

I've also booked a couple sessions for my next trip to NY in May!!! Please get in touch and let me know if you'd like to get pictures taken of yourself, family, baby, pets, etc!!













I look forward to showing you all my work, and getting the chance to take your photos as well!!
Find me on TWITTER!
XOXO,





No comments:

Post a Comment