image

image

Friday, September 7, 2012

An Idea

Yesterday morning I read something that really inspired and motivated me ....
"what motivates people?"
IDEAS motivate people. Ideas! Better health is an idea. living debt free is an idea. Earning more $$ than you need is a good idea. earning a monthly car payment is a good idea. Earn a trip...GREAT idea. Helping other people is an idea. Shaklee provides us with lots of ideas
My first idea was to spruce up my blog a little. There's still more to come, but I hope you all like it :) I am open to suggestions, please leave me a comment. 
Next was what do I want to provide to my followers? I want to help people! The first thing I am going to do is give everyone free shipping this weekend (9/8 & 9/9) on all orders over $100!
 

Have you been wanting to try a Get Clean kit but the shipping holds you back?
 

Did you know Shaklee offers FREE MEMBERSHIP with our Vitalizer Vitamins?!  That's awesome!  Now is the perfect time to sign up to get 15% off your entire purchases through Shaklee for life. Your membership never expires, why pay retail?  Let me know if you have any questions. Just place everything in your cart then go to "join now" and check out! That's it!! 
 There are so many more things I want to do, please remember to click the "join this site" button or follow by email to keep up to date with my "ideas"!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment