image

image

Monday, September 17, 2012

Special, Special. Read all about it :)

Hey there, Friends!

So it's been a busy weekend, I had a wonderful "Pamper" (spa) Party this weekend! It was so much fun, I had a few friends over and they brought their kids to play with Riley (my 6 year old step-daughter)! We just sat around the table, chatted and sampled some skin care products.

That got me thinking, I really want to share these special products with you, so I am giving free shipping to everyone who signs up as a member, or has an order of $100 (retail), through the end of September! (that's another 2 full weeks!!)

ps. This special is NOT for this weekend ONLY, it will end on September 30th 11:59pm EST.
It will also be for ANYONE who becomes a member during their order, or if you decide not to become a member at this time (and automatically receive 15% discount), then it will be on all retail orders of $100 or more.

HEY, those of you that are interested in having an In-Home party, or even catalog/internet party, please contact me! I have great deals for that as well, including at least 2 FREE products!



No comments:

Post a Comment