image

image

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Day # 16 We Made It



Well, we made it half way through this month! I am so excited! I want to thank you all for taking the time to read my blog. I was so unsure of myself starting this but I am really loving it!

As of yesterday, I have hit 1,000 views since my very first post on August 22nd!! I was beyond ecstatic. You can see that in my Facebook post yesterday! BTW, I apologize for not sharing my Business & Personal Facebook pages with you sooner. It's just one of those things that get away from you!

I hope you all continue to join me and finish out my 31 Days of Our Home - any beyond! I'm here for the long haul! :)

 Here's a cute little pic after our family haircut day on Saturday!
I wish I had remembered earlier to get Before & Afters!




XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment