image

image

Monday, October 8, 2012

Day # 8: A Morning Out


Saturday morning, Tyler and I woke up at 6:15am and got ourselves ready, stopped for a bagel (& pumpkin latte) and drove to the beach to enjoy the sunrise! It was really amazing!

This was my first shot as soon as we arrived at Carlin Park (Jupiter, FL), which also happened to be the place we had our wedding reception! Leave it to hubby to pick a romantic spot!

Here are a few shots of the sun rising - I went a bit overboard and this is a small part of the entire photos I took!


I loved this shot of the people fishing! It doesn't even look real!
 We even got to take a few pictures of ourselves, this was all I could salvage!



It really was a great morning! I rarely wake up even remotely close to 6am, yet I got SO much more done that day, without even being tired! 

Here is the last shot as we were leaving the beach!





When was the last time you saw the sunrise? I'd like to do it more often!
XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment